Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Yes, I'm still making cards

 Lately it's seems like daily I'm cutting and assembling cards.  Gives me something to do when I get up as early as 0430.  Jim doesn't get up until after 0800 some days.  So card making is a quiet pursuit.  I enjoy my coffee while crafting.

Today we enjoyed lunch at Riverside Café on the river and then we headed for a state park only to find it closed!  So off to the St Marks reserve...to find it closed up....reminds me of our friend Ed who liked to take his friends to closed restaurants.  😀

Nevertheless, it was a beautiful day to be out 

                           Handmade Cards because: 

                No one displays an email on the mantel

or

Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2022

365 

Club Scrap challenge


Echo Park Autumnal cards


Cards using old supplies


another Club Scrap challenge


Using up older Stampin' Up! papers


Rustic Harvest DSP from Stampin' Up! 



All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!