Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

Where does the Time Go

 I think about blogging almost everyday.  But we live such a simple life I'm not sure you need to be bored on a regular basis!

Our days run into each other with regularity.  Jim has been walking, I'm so proud of him.  The heat and humidity keep me inside.  So much so, I'm gaining weight!  I tend to the simple chores in the house and make cards.  Jim reads and plays games to pass the time, as do I.  We have outings to see family weekly.  

I'm into sour dough baking again.  So far a couple loaves of bread and some waffles.  Both tasty.

The flowers are still lovely, drawing butterflies




                           Handmade Cards because: 

                No one displays an email on the mantel

or

Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2022
297

All Stampin' Up! product using a OSW template from Jessica Taylor..this paper is retired


Abigail Rose from Stampin' Up!

This paper is also Stampin' Up!  but I don't recall a name

Not far from here is a nice beach on the bay.  Had a nice stroll digging my feet into the sand and listening to sea sounds.  We need to go back!

Summer is winding down, daily temperatures are in the upper 80's....when it isn't raining.  A couple nights ago it dipped into the upper 60's.  I like that!

All is right in our world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!