Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Are You Ready?

I don’t generally decorate for Christmas but Sonsearae thought I needed to.  She gave us the little tree with decorations and the two trees by the gnome. She also gave me the gnome for my birthday. I love gnomes and this one is special as it was hand made by a friend, Marge.  The cards are the ones I’ve received from crafty friends.



Do you go all out for the holidays. Or are you content with minimalism?



Total for the year 424 if you count the star

All Stampin’Up!


echo park


                    Star or snowflake made with Stampin’ Up!



                                            Stampin Up!



Since Boo passed I’ve not done very many cards. Slowly coming out of my funk. 

We have been going out and visiting with our girls and I’ll share in another post. Just wanted to let y’all know we’re still here


All is right in our world….at least it’s getting better!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda!! I somehow missed reading that you lost little Boo. I am so very sorry. Animals leave big holes in our hearts don't they?
    Sending big hugs from Tassie xx

    I think the gnome is so adorable and your cards are beautiful as usual.
    No decorations here. Family wont be down for Christmas and Jeff likely working... I don't worry about decorating for the two of us. Jeff did wear Christmas Scrubs to work though
    Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, very big hole indeed! I still tear up ... Normally I don't decorate except using the cards we receive but my daughter wasn't having any of that! Merry Christmas to you and Jeff

      Delete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!