Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Freezing Temperatures

The last couple of nights we've been in the thirty's and Jim is not a happy camper!  It was actually 28 yesterday morning when I got up...Or was that today?  No matter it was cold.

Not much going on around here.  When it's cold and rainy we just hunker down and stay occupied inside.

Can you believe it's November?  We've been here a year now and we're comfortable here but I wish we were traveling.  But I'd rather travel without the rig!  It's gotten to be a hassle for me.  I know Jim would rather be in a warmer part of the country.

Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge

or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

 2 November 2019 242 cards

Been into Christmas cards lately.  Using Stampin' Up! Designer Paper makes it easy


I think I have all my Thanksgiving cards finished.  These are from a Paper Pumpkin kit


Do you have any hobbies to keep you busy?  I find my crafting keeps me out of trouble...most of the time!

All Is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!