Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Routine day

I slept until 0720 this morning after a restless night. I did some exercises and then fixed my coffee. I woke Jim up at 0800 and he was up within 30 minutes. Today I planned on doing laundry and we took Boo in to be groomed.

Right after breakfast I stripped the bed and started doing laundry. Boo's appointment was at 1000 and we headed out about a quarter til. We dropped him off and came back home. Jim did some cleaning on the rig and then played on the Wii.

After lunch we left to pick up Boo and I must say he smelled better after his shampooing. But I have to honestly say he didn't look any different. I guess I'm going to have to take before and after pictures.

I watched my soaps and Jim napped. After he got up I finished making the bed.

Dinner was sausage, potatoes with onions and green peppers. Also fresh tomatoes and succotash. I did the dishes and Jim cleaned the stove.

No pictures today. Every now and then we have to do housework and maintenance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!