Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Housework!

It was chilly again last night. Mid 40's and I slept very well. I didn't get up until 0845! Needless to say I woke Jim immediately. We both spent time on our computers and I had breakfast. I don't recall seeing Jim have anything.

After breakfast we got busy, Jim did dishes and I stripped the bed and started doing laundry. Because the machines are small it can take awhile to get the sheets washed and dried. I also did two other loads for a total of 4. It was a good day for it because it was chilly outside and then the afternoon deteriorated into drizzly rain.

I made some biscotti which warmed up the house and made it smell real nice. I cleaned up the mess I made. Jim dusted and vacuumed the living room. Boo loved that! :)

After lunch Jim did the dishes again, what a guy! I think I'll keep him. He did try to play some golf but as I said the weather got worse so he didn't stay outside very long.

Here at Oasis we're at the end of a row and we get to see most all the rigs that come and go. It's quite interesting to see all the makes and models. I have a question for all you rv'ers, when you travel do you have your shades up or down? I've always put ours down but I'm not sure why.

The rain did pass and the afternoon warmed up to 60 or so. The sun even came out for awhile. I walked Boo and we both had a nice stroll.

Dinner was shrimp scampi and a salad. We also enjoyed a glass of white wine. While I was still sipping mine Jim did the dishes......thank you honey, I love you!

We're watching CSI, we also watched Flash Forward but I didn't care for it and showered. We had a beautiful sunset and I think tomorrow is supposed to be warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!