Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just another day like all the rest!

I was up a little earlier this morning and I was able to take a gazillion pictures of the sunrise. I whittled that down to these....






















I hope your day started this pretty..... After breakfast I managed to get two loads of wash started, I'm beginning to run out of essential clothing!
We went out to lunch today, Popeye's! We both ate to much but it sure was good. Then we went to a bike shop only to find out we'd been there before! LOL Jim is having a problem with his trike. He'll take it in tomorrow for a check-up.
Then we went to the mall, we walked around and looked at stuff but we didn't buy anything. We got home in time for me to check out my soaps. I sure like getting both the east and west coast feeds of the networks.
The wind picked up again this afternoon and we just stayed indoors. Beside the temperature was hovering around 100.
I fixed Jim some spaghetti for his dinner, I still wasn't hungry but I ended up snacking most of the evening. a little potato salad, a little chips and pico, some raw veggies and half a peanut butter sandwich.






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!