Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lazy Day

When I got up this morning I noticed fewer Hummingbirds. Perhaps some have left for warmer weather.

Started the day with coffee, then breakfast. After Jim got up I did dishes, made the bed and got dressed. That was it for my chores. We both just hung around and didn't do much of anything. We played games, read blogs, magazines and some of my book.

After lunch I watched my soaps....it is Friday and I needed to see the cliffhangers! :)

We had coffee outside and watched our new neighbors set up. It's a hi-lo trailer and they have four dogs, two are bloodhounds. We've never seen bloodhounds before so that was a treat. Just can't imagine two adults (and not tiny) and four dogs can live in that rig. They're on vacation and left the cats at home!

We went out to dinner, K-Bobs in Raton. Jim had surf and turf and I had a mixed BBQ dinner, we both had raspberry iced tea. It was pretty good.

Before heading home we picked up some groceries at Super Save. Once home I put them away then took a shower....the Saints were playing! Sure, it's just pre-season but it's football! And as I type this they've won 36-21. Who Dat!

We have a lot of wind tonight and the temperature has dropped into the upper 60's. Hopefully the wind will die down and not bother us later as we sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!