Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We have sunshine!

After breakfast Jim headed outside to.........clean. It's what he does. :) After making the bed and doing the dishes I joined him to sit and read a couple magazines. And play with my camera. I'm still learning all the settings. I love the zoom feature!


Eventually I tired of watching him work so I went inside to fix my lunch. I watched my soaps. Jim had his lunch then took a nap.....
Around 1630 we headed outside to have a beer....of course I had my camera and I this western bluebird sat still long enough for me to get about ten shots. Most didn't turn out but I'm learning how to stalk and zoom.




It was so nice to have sunshine...we both like sitting outside and enjoying the weather here.



this squirrel posed for several shots. He even came close to the patio but he is a fast little critter!




Boo knocked over Frederico and after Jim got him back on his legs Boo decided to entertain us by sniffing and checking the flamingo out. Not sure what he had on his mind but he did what all dogs do......





He sniffed his butt! LOL
For dinner I made penne pasta with veggies (zucchini, garlic, onion, carrots, cauliflower and mushrooms) and chicken. Tasted pretty good, if I do say so myself...






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!