Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

I was up at 0615 this morning and I was out the door to take these pictures. Back inside I did some yoga then took some pictures of the hummers from inside. I’m liking my new camera and hopefully my pictures will get better as I learn how to use it.








Time for coffee! I like this time with my coffee and computer. I read emails, blogs and check in at Facebook. Then I play games waiting until I wake Jim at 0800, which I did but he didn’t get up until 1000.

While waiting I made this Indian Agate Coil bracelet. Turned out pretty good!



After Jim got up I stripped the bed and started washing the sheets. It warmed up to 88 degrees around 1100 but there was a nice gentle breeze.
I roasted some eggplant and when it was finished I made a salad with sliced tomatoes, eggplant, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Tasted pretty good, even Jim had some.
My first load of laundry didn't spin right so I redid it and again it didn't spin right. Turns out it's broken.......I ended up using the laundry here in the campground to finish the sheets. Hopefully when we get to Amarillo we can get it repaired.
After lunch we made a run into the town of Raton. Jim needed some hose fittings and we found a hardware store where he found what he needed. There wasn't much to see so we didn't even check out the town.
We had some drizzly rain and the campground filled right up. The clouds were more ominous as we didn't get any measurable rain.
Dinner was fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, slaw and asparagus. A Jim meal!
This evening we're watching TV and playing on the computer. It's still cloudy out there and we may get more rain. It's 70 degrees and we'll likely dip down into the upper 50's tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!