Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy Relaxing day

Today we did a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Jim cleaned on the rig and truck. I did some laundry and ironed. I did some trimming on Boo.

this is our new coffee maker. We both like it so I guess we can toss some items that this replaces.

I watched all my soaps today and got caught up on those. After lunch Jim took a nap, he knows he can't work in the sun!
yesterday we went to the dulcimer shop in Manitou Springs and I took this picture of the different styles. the two on the left are for two players, I guess you sit facing one another and play.

Here is Jim's dulcimer hanging on the wall in the dining area. We'll still take it down when we travel but now it's off the floor.
I fixed Spanish Rice with chicken for dinner and steamed some green beans. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!