Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trinadad and wonderful weather

Yesterday I needed to mail a package so after lunch we went back to Colorado! It's just on the other side of Raton Pass and when we passed though on our way here it looked interesting. It is larger than Raton but not really more interesting.

We found the post office and across the street was this building. It's a museum now but I wonder if it was a private home at one time?

After driving around the brick streets and seeing some old houses we headed to Safeway and got diesel for $3.02. As we left town we stopped a Walmart and I found a shower rack I've been looking for! We needed one that slips over the door. I'm a happy camper! Our old one was rusty in spots.
Boo has taken a liking to laying in the sun where ever he can find it.
I watched my soaps while Jim played golf. I joined him outside and I'm thinking he needs more practice

His form needs work....
Today was absolutely gorgeous! I spent time reading magazines, watching my soaps, crocheting and I did a load of laundry this morning. I really miss my wash machine :(
Jim cleaned the truck this morning. After lunch he practiced on his dulcimer and played some on the Wii.
I joined him outside and we had some coffee with biscotti and enjoyed the view

Isn't it lovely?
Anne and Scotty left Montana this morning and while having our coffee she sent me a text but when I replied I had trouble sending.......



So Jim stood on the table to get a better signal, but it didn't work......what a guy!


Most of the hummers are juveniles but no matter it's fun watching them in aerial fights. The rufous are so territorial!

For dinner tonight Jim grilled some cod and zucchini while I warmed up a can of beans and set jars of pickles and olives on the counter. Everything was tasty





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!