Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Beautiful Sunrise

But I won't bore you with more than one picture. Apparently this is normal around here.


After breakfast I did the dishes and made the bed. Then we headed to town. Jim dropped me off at Walmart to shop for groceries and he went to the bike shop. He was gone long and only had to wait a little bit for me to finish up and check out.

Once home I got everything put away and we had lunch. Again the temperature climbed into the 90's. To hot for me! Jim went for a ride and putzed around outside but kept coming back inside to tell me how hot it was.

I watched some of my soaps and read for a bit. Dinner was pot roast, mashed potatoes and peas. Just another normal day around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!