Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Disappointment

After breakfast this morning, after getting the house ready for a repairman, Jim went over to see what time someone would be here to fix the wash machine. Well they don't work on
Sear's appliances. The wash machine is a Kenmore. So I still don't have a working wash machine. Jim got on the phone and we couldn't get anyone to come while we're here so he's made an appointment for our next stop.

After lunch we went in search of a salon so I could get my hair cut. I was beginning to look really fuzzy! We found one and less than an hour later I weighed less.

Our next stop was Barnes & Nobles, according to my Nook if I came into the cafe and showed my Nook I could get some free Godiva Chocolate! It was only three pieces but free is free.

A cold front came through and it wasn't as hot today. Once we came home Jim did some cleaning on the front of the rig. We've had some much wind that he didn't feel comfortable on the ladder.

I fixed chicken stir fry for dinner using broccoli, yellow bell peppers and onion. After dinner we went for a ride and I am out of shape. but it felt good to wheel around the campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!