Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't like spiders!

I'm sorry I've been absent. First our daily lives are about the same and it's difficult to find anything interesting to write about. Second, I have poor posture.....and I've been spending to much time on the computer and I've gotten an ache that won't go away. so I've been restricting my time online. :( But I have been reading more! :) I finished my Diana Gabaldon book, An Echo in the Bone. If you're a fan of the Highlander series this is book 7 and it's as good as the previous 6.

We went for a ride tonight and when Jim took the cover off of my bike out crawled this tarantula! In an effort to shoo him out of our site I think Jim killed it (can I hear an awwww?). I took this picture through a hurricane fence and I estimate it to be 3-4 inches long. I told Jim not to put the cover on my bike....

I don't like spiders!

We had a beautiful day today but I understand a cold front is coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!