Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

falling behind

apparently I've been slow to post this blog. What can I say? The days just blend into one another!

We did go to Mexico for another dentist visit this past Thursday. I think Jim is through with that. We picked up a bottle of rum. I think they've changed the rules on buying booze. No matter we can always go to Feldmans! Tequila is much cheaper in Mexico!

Let's see, what else have we done? Jim repaired the hinge on the compartment. He played some golf. I've tended our garden.

Last night we had to go to happy hour at Pat and Vern's! They bought a new blender with a spigot and we tested it by making margaritas, works pretty good!

It looks like it will be another sunny day in Mission, Texas. Hope your day is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!