Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lets see if I can remember the events of the past couple of days.....


Friday afternoon I made coffee and sat outside with my coupon box, getting rid of expired coupons. I heard a shout just as I sat down, "are you ready for margaritas?" Well sure!

Marilyn and Ed have a new recipe for margaritas and they brought over a jug of mix and a cooler of ice......I must say I like it! Marilyn has shared the recipe with us and I'm sure we'll have them again.

Didn't have much for dinner!

There's a trike rally going on this weekend and the following pictures are some of more interesting trikes and bikes

the truck camper you see is mounted on a flat bed. I'm assuming the trike rides behind it!


the seat is covered to protect against possible rain.
Friday night there was a sock hop with a live band and the music was loud enough to hear up on our hill! But it was fun to hear, everyone was invited.


Saturday, the 4th of July I convinced Marilyn and Ed we needed to have burgers, corn on the cob and macaroni salad....So after twisting their arms they agreed! Marilyn brought over some blue plates and red cups, a tomato onion salad and some condiments for the burgers. Also the corn and their burgers.



I managed to snap this shot before we ate....once we sat down to eat we all forgot about taking pictures....the food was good but more importantly we shared a meal with good friends to celebrate the 4th of July.




Marilyn enjoying her corn!
After we tidied up and put the food away we had pina coladas for dessert.....not apple pie but we sure enjoyed it... while we were sitting there it kept getting cooler and cooler! Marilyn returned home to get a jacket and I'm telling you it was downright cold by the time we split up and went inside. with the wind and mid 60 temps we were glad to be inside.....and it was only 1515!
No dinner, we watched Quantum of Solace and had popcorn. We went to bed around 2200




















No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!