Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Catching up....

What did we do Wednesday? who knows! Just another day here!

Ed and Marilyn had to take their rig to a dealer in Pueblo and before lunch time they were back

The campground wasn't the same without them!
They left all their outdoor goodies so we knew they were coming back
Yesterday the four of us (Marilyn, Ed, Jim and I) went into the civilized world and visited Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, China Wok and Safeway. Whew just typing that wore me out! :) Ed drove and I must admit his truck is very comfortable!

We found this huge beetle Jim put his hand as close as he dared!


using my phone camera I took this shot of a Calliope hummingbird through the window!



Same with this Rufous, though the color on him could be better.





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!