Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday

Sometime during the night I awoke to hear the sound of rain. It was such a soothing sound I went back to sleep and didn't get up until almost 0800! I waited until Jim got up and then made some sausage and biscuits for breakfast.

then we just hung around watching the rain and watching war movies on TV. After lunch and the dishes were done one more time I decided I wanted to go to the Farmers Market for some tomatoes, cucumbers and ham. Jim shaved, we changed clothes and drove over, which took about 10 minutes.

After I made these purchases for our dinner we came home and after I put away the food I changed into shorts. The rain had stopped and it was heating up.

We never did have dinner but we enjoyed a glass of wine. Boo had his dinner and I walked him while talking with Anne. We'd been texting and I thought I'd surprise her by calling!

Jim finally made himself a bowl of noodles and I fixed myself a salad. Now we're watching Ben Stiller in Night in the Museum, gotta admit, it's funny.

Not a very exciting day, but that's how it is sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!