Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Nashville

Yesterday we went into Nashville. I didn't care where we went as long as we got out of the house. Jim had programmed Camping World into the GPS and that was our first stop. We wandered all over the store but didn't buy anything.

We drove right past some interesting stuff so we headed back that way and found the Opry Mills Mall. It's a big mall! http://www.mapnashville.com/nashville_oprymills.html We wandered around and noticed that this mall is doing well. Only a couple stores closed. I think the anchors were the oddest, a Imax theater at one end and Bass Pro Shops at the other. We had lunch at the Macaroni Grill. Delicious! We spent some time looking around Bass Pro Shop but again we didn't buy anything.

As we left to go home it started raining on us! Can't go a day without rain around here.

For dinner we had BLTs, watched some TV and played on the computers. In bed shortly after 2200. I slept well and I trust Jim did. At least he didn't toss and turn and bother me! LOL I was up at 0615 this morning. I had to turn on the fireplace to get the chill out of the air.

I have some grackles at the bird feeder this morning, also a dove on the ground. I've seen a small sparrow looking bird but I haven't been able to identify it. Robins are everywhere!

Well it's time to get dressed and start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!