Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A day of not doing much!

Saturday was a long day for me. A lazy one too! Other than dishes and laundry I don't think I did anything all day. Jim finished cleaning the truck and it looked great for awhile.

The morning was gloomy and overcast with a threat of rain. By noon the sun was out and our afternoon heated up enough to turn on the AC. We both had leftovers for lunch, Jim had a pulled pork sandwich and I had macaroni salad.

After lunch Jim went back outside and I watched a marathon of NCIS shows on TV. As a matter of fact we watched them all evening too!

For dinner Jim grilled some burgers and I made Steak fries in the oven. Around 1800 the rain started. Little bands of storms went through all evening. We did hear some hootin' and hollerin' and Jim checked, the belly dancers were doing their thing at the pavilion. Boo thought they were to noisy!

In bed shortly after 2300 and thus ended my day of not doing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!