Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

End of June

At times this month has gone quickly but the last three days have gone very slowly! We've not done much in the last two days. Jim cleaned on the rig and made sure the truck was clean.

We've just been killing time until we leave in the morning for our summer home.

We had rain during the night and for some reason we both got up at 0600 this morning! Very unusual for Jim to get up at that hour. But because he did I managed to get the sheets washed and back on the bed before noon!

I watched all of my soaps today. Made some ribs in the crock pot for dinner. Made some cookies that didn't turn out as well as they should have. No matter I have more dough to bake up.

Tomorrow night on the USA channel there will be a show about Highway 50. That's the road we've been traveling on and I'm curious about the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!