Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Scott's Leave

We had to say good-bye to Anne and Scotty this morning. :( But not for to long! We'll meet up with them again tomorrow.

When we arrived they had a brake lock up and they took the coach to Las Cruces to be in line for tomorrow morning. Their trip was short and sweet with no problems.

Meanwhile Jim and I remained in Alamogordo and made a trip to the base only to find the commissary is closed on Monday! We did make some purchases at the BX. Our next stop was the Pepper Grill for lunch. Jim had chicken fajita and I had a turkey sandwich with onion rings.

Oh, Jim took this picture this morning, can you see the snow?

After lunch we headed to Walmart and made a few purchases then off to get fuel. $3.09 for diesel.

Back home I put our groceries away and Jim packed up the truck for our departure tomorrow. I managed to squeeze in a couple soaps while lounging about on our lounger.

For dinner I fixed some gyoza for us with a side of crunchy veggies. While I was fixing our light repast we heard a sonic boom! My first thought was if that's thunder we're in for a heck of a storm!

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars while Jim is playing games on his computer

"Never trust spiritual leader who cannot dance. ~Mr. Miyagi, The Next Karate Kid, 1994"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!