Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daily Ramblings

We've had some gorgeous weather while here in Casa Grande. By the afternoon it heats up to the low 90's and I think we all like that. The forecast for today is much cooler. It's going to be windy and should only reach the low 70's. Must be a front going through and I do see clouds outside.

The guys have been doing outside maintenance and getting little chores done here and there. Jim bought some magnets for our water. It seems they help with minerals but so far I'm not sure of it.

Jim has also been cleaning on the rig. It's easier to do a little here and there.

Anne and I got our hair cut yesterday and we both look much better! We were getting a bit shaggy. She and I have also done laundry and inside chores.

Last night for dinner we grilled pork, chicken and salmon. All items we had in the freezer that needed to be eaten. I made a potato salad and fixed raw veggies with dip. A bottle of and friends to share it with. What more can you ask for?

"If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort ~ Terri Guillemets"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!