Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Camera, New Phone

Again I slept late! I finally crawled out of bed shortly after 0800. Maybe it's the time change, I don't have any other reason :) Jim slept real late....1100. Even the smell of biscuits didn't tempt him out of bed. I enjoyed them all by myself.

We had to go to the mall to check out phones, upgrading our phone plan and see about a lens for Jim's camera. Sonsearae came by shortly after noon and decided to go with us. She headed home to change and we followed making a stop at Goodwill.

We picked her up and went to Cabo's Island Grill for lunch. I must say it was pretty tasty, I had a shrimp wrap and Jim had a Mexican platter. Nest stop was the Verizon store where Jim asked about adding texting and picture sending to my phone and decided I needed a new phone also. I got a LG Versa with touchscreen and qwerty keyboard. Then it was off to Wild Birds Unlimited to pick up some birdseed.

Then we went to the mall only to find they no longer have a camera store. But Godiva's had their Easter candy on sale but none of us wanted milk chocolate, we got a sample and left making one more stop at Sears to look at camp chairs. Found a cool one for the beach, it has a roof! We weren't shopping for any but Sonsearae was interested in seeing what was out there.

I walked out on the pier and took this picture
Jim this morning, reading his email and blogs
I think I already mentioned that we can't use our our satellite dish here, tree interference. The wifi isn't terrific and this morning Jim had to go outside to download his mail and to read blogs. A trailer is blocking our direct line to the office.


After our excursion to the mall we went back and spent time with Sonsearae and Chris. Had some tea, then it was time to trek home during rush hour....no problem!!! Made one stop to pick up milk and juice and decided a pizza for dinner would be perfect.

It's cooler tonight and we're all showered and watching TV...time to ply with my new phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!