Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Odd Sounds...

Wednesday night I was awakened by an odd sound...what could that be? After listening for what seemed forever, I figured it out.... Rain! LOL just a light rain, very soothing and soon I was asleep again.

Thursday started cloudy and gloomy. Wasn't cold per se, in the 60's. But when it's overcast it feels colder.

Jim and I had appointments today, at the spa! LOL I was getting a hair cut and eyebrow waxing. Jim was cashing in his Christmas present. Facial and massage. When he came out he was 'glowing'. I know he enjoyed every minute of it! We've decided we could do this monthly.....

Boo still wasn't feeling very good when we left and no matter how we picked him up he yelped or whimpered. He finally ate a little after 1600....I was beginning to worry!

My evening was spent watching Boo become his old self. By bed time he was normal.

Today, Friday Jim had an appointment with a medical doctor. So, we jumped out of bed and hit the road to McAllen around 0830 for a 0915 appointment. Not much to the rush hour as I'd feared, we arrived very early! Jim's shoulder has been extremely sore for quite some time and he wanted to know why and what to do about it. After a wait of over an hour he finally was called. While he was in with the doctor I finished reading my book, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle.

Around noon we left the office and headed home for a much needed lunch! Soup and salad for me, soup and sandwich for Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!