Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

HEB/groceries

After lunch yesterday we made a grocery run to HEB. I love that store! It would be real nice if they could lower their prices.....I didn't spend much just got milk, bread, lunch meat and a rotisserie chicken for dinner.

While I was shopping Jim went across the street to Walmart for fuel. I think diesel was $2.11 using our card.

Once home we had coffee and biscotti while watching some tv.

Dinner was the chicken, potatoes and gravy with a side of green beans served with a glass of wine, life is good!

After the dishes were done I showered and got into my pajamas. Shortly thereafter Jim did too! We watched Flashpoint and Numbers on TV. I made some popcorn because I had the munchies. We both went to bed shortly after 2200.

So far today, Saturday, I've done dishes and two loads of laundry. Had an egg sandwich for breakfast. I rode my bike to the mailbox to mail a couple things, stopped and visited with a couple who have two rescued greyhounds. What lovely dogs! Stopped at Carol and Fred's, he got back last night from California, but packing to leave again on Tuesday. I invited them down for pina coladas later.

Once back at the rig, I snatched up Boo for a walk and Jim came along. We stopped and talked to Connie, she's been giving me her excess coupons. We stopped again at Carol and Fred's to see if Carol wanted a book. They asked us to go to BJ's tonight. So it looks like we'll be busy all afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!