Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

not much going on

Scotty
Karen and Smoky

Anne


Our new friends Gary and Linda with Pepper!

I really can't recall doing anything exciting the past few days. When we're not traveling we settle into a slower lifestyle. We have to do routine chores and grocery shop and build new friendships.
Last night at happy hour I met Gary and Linda who will only be here a week. They're from Kansas near Council Grove and White City. They're parked next to Karen and Dave. Not sure why we didn't get a picture of Dave....
Around sunset every evening if we're lucky we can hear Taps being played at the RGV National Veterans Cemetery and we can usually hear the coyotes! It's really cool to be outside and stop and hear both. Last night we heard both.
With all the drinking and eating we've been doing I've been keeping track of my weight. For those who care I weigh 122.4 as of this morning. We're not sure about the scales at the weight room but I weighed 126 the last time I weighed so I'm pleased to have lost weight! I'm going to try to remember to weigh every Saturday morning. I also have a Real Age of 54.6 and considering I'm 61 I think that's pretty good! Have you ever taken the test at www.realage.com? Pretty interesting.
When I read other blogs I click on the ads and I hope those of you who read my blog click on an ad for us. We're trying to make enough money to retire to the Keys! LOL
It's wonderful to see so many dots on my map! I think it would be fun if y'all left a comment so I could get to know you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!