Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pair a Dice, SKP park in Pahrump, Nv



Today we did chores! I was up just before 0600 and had my coffee while doing Internet stuff. Jim was up at 0700 and we still don't know why. :) After breakfast I started laundry and dressed and did dishes.




Just before lunch Jim cleaned the carpet and rugs.




this interesting piece of art work is in Anne's yard.


A lot of the 'yards' have plantings or yard art











I like the flowers











This fountain greets you when you arrive and the jasmine smells heavenly!


We had a lazy afternoon of reading and snoozing. We all decided eating dinner out was a good idea as neither Anne nor I wanted to cook. We had a good dinner at a local eatery and we've enough leftovers for dinner tomorrow.
This our patio, as you can see we've moved right in!

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck ~ Emma Goldman"










No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!