Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wind......

Boy has it been windy the last two days. And with the wind comes dust....we can't clean it up fast enough, but we're trying!

After I had my coffee this morning I went for a 30 minute walk. It was a wee bit humid and I was sticky when I returned. For breakfast I had some rice followed by some watermelon.

Jim got up a bit past 1000. After he had breakfast he started cleaning the air conditioner vents and continued dusting. He gets to do the high places. We spent much of the day inside although it was nice enough outside. It's just the wind gets to be to much.

We got a package from Sonsearae, she sent magazines, catalogs and coupons. My kind of package!

They're resurfacing our road. I'll be glad when it's finished. when we got here they we're building a levee which created a lot of dust and noise. Now the road. At least we don't have the 'wall' here. We're buffered by the state park. We've been told the wall won't be built here, but who knows for sure? I'm sure the illegals will find a way over the wall no matter how high.

We watched the Davinci Code again. Jim says each time he watches he learns something new. It is a good movie.

Dr Who rounded out the evening and we're showered and ready for bed. Its been a lovely day (except for the wind). should be good sleeping tonight. Mid 60's expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!