Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday

We've had some cooler weather move this far south!  It's wonderful...it's in the mid 70's right now (0830) but there's no sun.  The breeze is wafting through the house and I love it.

When I started this blog it was to keep ya'll updated on our travels.  We aren't doing much of that any more and daily I find it difficult to find anything to write about.

Our daily life is not exciting.  We sit and read, play computer games or go grocery shopping.  I have a daily routine of laundry, cooking and doing dishes.  Jim's routine is much less strenuous.  As I've mentioned before, we do eat out but even that has lost it's thrill.

I've heard some gunshots this morning and I wonder what is being hunted?  

Do what you can

with what you have

where you are

I think I see a museum or two in my future...perhaps a botanical garden and more time at the beach

All iis right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!