Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Multi-Purpose Spray Cleaner

I've gone oily! I recently started delving into the world of Young Living essential oils, and I'm totally hooked.  I diffuse oils daily and Jim and I enjoy the wonderful aromas that waft though the house.  Some help with mood, some help with allergies.  Some are just because they smell good and lift my spirits!  

I'm learning more and more about how essential oils can help with energy, hormonal balance, allergies, and so much more. This is going to be a fun adventure!  I hope you'll join me, Live Younger with Linda on Facebook!


Multi-Purpose Spray Cleaner

Choose lemon, tea tree, eucalyptus or lavender essential oil to create a multi-use cleaner that will purify your home with fresh, sweet and wholesome scent.

Ingredients
2 cups water 
1/2 teaspoon sodium borate 
1/4 teaspoon liquid castile soap 
36 drops essential oil (recommended: lemon, tea tree, eucalyptus or lavender) 
Directions
Combine ingredients in a spray bottle. Shake before use.

Lavender essential oil packs a powerful scent, but it is also well-known for its antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial properties

Of course if you'd rather buy a ready to use product Young Living's Thieves Household Cleaner is available

Although essential oils are all natural, use them with caution. As most essential oils are very concentrated, they should be diluted using a carrier oil as a base. Please do your own research for using essential oils internally, as some can cause harm.    Young Living has theraputic essential oils and can be ingested.  Keep them out of reach of children or pets. Additionally, many essential oils are photosensitive and heat-sensitive and are best stored in a cool, dark place.  That's why they should come in a dark, glass jar.

If you would like to purchase any of the oils mentioned today just click on this link.  If you'd like the Thieves household cleaner it can also be found there.

If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me, I'd be happy to help

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!