Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

It's a beautiful day here with the sun shining brightly and the temperature is in the low 80's....perfect!  I hope your Easter weather is as pleasant

This past week has been an eye opener for me, learning Windows 8 is interesting.  I did manage to get my documents and pictures from old lap top to new one.  Still need to check the old one for other items I may want to keep.  Don't have all my games, but right now I don't need them.

For the last three days Jim has been working and wouldn't you know two days ago our washing machine quit working, right before the last spin cycle!  Yesterday we spent some time removing water from the tub and Jim man-handled the machine out of the closet, down the steps and out the door. We had the same problem with the last one so we won't bother calling out a repairman only to be told he can't repair it.  We will be buying another one because I love doing laundry at home.  Jim is thinking about a front loader but I'm not crazy about the idea, to much bending over.

I had to remove the window feeder because those pesky squirrels can leap long distances!  It's wonderful to hear the patter of tiny feet on the roof....  LOL  truly it is. Even Boo has gotten used to it.

I'm loving our new site!  We can feed the birds and squirrels, keep my plants out in the yard and not on the patio and on occasion, sit outside and enjoy the weather.  Those pesky no-see-ums are still out there just waiting for me to join them!  They found me yesterday and I've got some red welts to show for it.  Also, since I can park the truck, I'm also to able to drive it and go shopping alone!  I do love wandering the aisles of the grocery store picking up items and reading about them...I don't buy them, but I do like shopping for food!

Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.  ~James C. Dobson


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!