Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exercise

We've settled in and we're beginning to get into a routine. As each day passes more and more of the Resort is filled with returning friends and new folks. Soon we'll have the weekly Margarita hour and it will be a noisy happening. For now it's nice and laid back.

A few days ago I noticed I had a backache that would not go away. It's been with me for several days and I've come to the conclusion that I haven't been exercising...nada, zip, nuttin...

So I wondered how many of you exercise on a regular basis and what do you do? I used to do some repetitive exercises every morning and several times a week some yoga. Walking is something I used to do also.

As I age I'm getting lazier! All the experts agree that daily exercise is good for you, should help you live longer....I'm doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!