Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

do nothing kind of day

One of the reasons we decided to stay a week here in Kalispell is to have some down time. When you pack up and leave every few days it wears a body out! Little things don't get done and before you know it you've got a big list of things that need to be done, fixed, or looked at.

Yesterday we did a little of this and a little of that. Our neighbor had his rig washed for a ridiculous amount of money and whatever the cleaner was caused us to close up the house because of breathing problems. The over spray caused water spots on the truck and curb side of our rig and he had the guy wash off the truck. Afterwords Jim tidied it up and it looks nice now. Still need the windows washed.

Jim spent time on the phone getting damaged rig on the books with the insurance company. Sometime today the claims adjuster should come around. If you recall, we damaged both awnings and the slide topper pulling into a campground.

Anne and I made a run to the post office and then stopped at a quilting store to browse around. I can honestly say I've never seen that much fabric in one place in my entire life! I don't quilt, dabbled once or twice. I'm not sure how the ladies who do can choose with all that fabric. We spent at least an hour or more just looking.

Back home I watched a bit of my soaps, caught up some stuff on the computer and crocheted for a bit. I'm working on a blue and white cotton afghan.

We had dinner with the Scott's, Anne fixed a pork roast, mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. It was delicious! After we cleaned up the dishes we went to the movies and saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicholas Cage. I highly recommend it! We all enjoyed it.

We had another beautiful sunset, but no pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!