Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday at home

Scotty and Anne on our bike ride

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day, except for the wind. The temperature probably got up to 90 or close to it. It would have been nice to sit outside during the afternoon but we couldn't put the awning out because of the wind.


Jim did some pruning of the rose bush and dusted the rig outside. He's not feeling 100% so those chores wore him out. We just stayed home until the ice cream social at 1400.....Jim likes his ice cream!


Scotty and Jim took our coffee table over to Scotty's rig. They're going to live with it for a couple days to see if it will work for them. They have a motor home and it looks a bit tight, time will tell. Most rv'ers have tight quarters!


Anne, Scotty's wife, is making us a cloth surround for the television and she popped over to make sure it would fit and invited us to go for a bike ride in the state park. Jim declined but I said I'd go!


Scotty, Anne and I went for a nice ride as the temperatures started falling. The sun was beginning to set when we headed home. It didn't take me long to fix some leftovers for dinner. Jim was sleeping but after all the noise I made he got up and spent the evening with me


We were both in bed by 2200, I fear I may be coming down with whatever Jim has. I've a scratchy throat.....I knew we were eating out and socializing to much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!