Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

China!

According to the map someone in China is reading this blog...Not sure I know anyone in China. I think I know the person in Turkey. Also have three folks from Canada reading. Not sure who they are either. But I thank all of you for checking our blog. Drop me a note and let me know who you are and what you think of the blog!

Yesterday was a day of long naps. That's all we did. We took turns and poor Boo has cabin fever. I felt sorry for him and took him for a walk, boy did he run! He sniffed everything and tried to pee on everything. We stopped and visited with Anne and Scotty, Jim joined us and it was nice to get out.

We both are coughing, a lot. I'd like to say we're doing better but that would be a lie. Because of the naps I slept badly last night. Tossed and turned. My skin is still very sensitive, like I've gotten a sunburn. Don't know if it has anything to do with this cold or just laying around so much.

It would be nice to see the sun again. Our temperature was better yesterday, but without the sun it was dreary. Apparently friends staying in Mercedes had some sun! They even went to the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!