Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick, Again!

What is it about the Rio Grand Valley? Last January I got sick after being here only 2 weeks. Now I'm sick again after being here only two weeks. Granted this time it's just a cold and should go away soon.

It's Jim's fault you know. He caught the cold and gave to me, he loves sharing! Yesterday we just stayed home and napped. I did manage to finish my Christmas cards and mail them. That's about all I had energy for.

Our temperatures hit the mid 70's yesterday then started dropping and the low last night was in the upper 30's. Would you believe our high expected for today is 52??? NO wonder we have colds! No sunshine yesterday or today.

we're expecting our mattress and new chairs today. Sure hop it doesn't rain. Anyone need two lazy boy recliner/rockers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!