Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Still getting hot here in the afternoon.  Overnight temperatures maybe mid 70’s.  Even though we've green trees it isn't very green here.  Reminds me of the RGV with all it's brown areas.  So we’re not going out as much.  The truck AC doesn’t run cold all the time in extreme heat. Just another thing that needs repairing.

Jim has gotten outside in the morning and works until lunchtime.  Speaking of lunchtime, today we had un-fried rice.  I made a big pot of rice and that was my breakfast.  The rest was for our lunch.

While Jim was outside I was busy being a domestic goddess. Stripped the bed and washed the sheets.  Sure like my new wash machine.   I also chose some card stock to work with the cards I’ll start making.

Both the toad and the preying mantis left...but!  Fred came home sometime today.  For awhile I thought maybe Mr Toad had eaten Fred.  

Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge

or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

6 September 2019 199 cards

This new stamp set and matching paper from Stampin’ Up! Is my favorite at the moment.  What’s not to like? Nautical theme for this Navy family.  Come Sail Away will get used!  I've got a few more to assemble.  I always have piles of projects!


Still watching Murdoch Mysteries and Foyle's War.  When we switched to Dish we had free trials on Starz and some other channels.  Never watched them much.  But I think the Smithsonian channel was included in the free package.  I will miss it.

That's about it

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!