Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Mid September Update

Sunday

Hello there! I guess I better let y’all know that we’re still here.  Haven’t done any exploring because it’s been really hot.  But, our temperatures are dropping.  It’s been around ten degrees cooler during the day.  Of course that’s still in the mid to upper 90’s.  Each day the ac runs less and doesn’t start til later in the morning.  Shorter days help with that too.   When I got up this morning it was 67 degrees.  Not quite fall but  more like a comfortable summer.

Jim washed the truck yesterday. It’s good to see him busy.  I continue with my daily chores and crafting. Our only outings involve grocery shopping combined with eating out and going to the library.

Still watching Foyles War and Murdoch Mysteries from the library.  We’re both looking forward to NCIS this year.  I wonder how long the series will air.



Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
or shows off a tweet on the fridge

or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

For the year of 2019 I've challenged myself to 500 cards think I can do it?

16 September 2019 208 cards

The cards below are from the July Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!  




We basically sat most of Sunday.  Football!  Jim read quite a bit and napped while I was glued to the tv.  Unfortunately the Saints lost and Drew Brees was injured bad enough to require surgery and 6 weeks on the bench.  I don't think he's ever been sidelined that long.

Are you watching the PBS series Country Music show?  It started Sunday night and it airs several nights this week.  We're recording it so we can watch later.  It's very interesting so far.

I'm back to dermatology this week to have some spots looked at.  Also have lab work and then next week a visit with my doctor.  Quarterly check up!

all is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!