Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

So Tiny!

So...How are you coping with your areas restrictions?  I have no idea how long this virus will be around but everywhere there are people suffering.  Not from the virus but because of it.  I think there will be a lot of foreclosures on small venues.  And stockpiling?  I think that's going to be an ongoing process for everyone even with stores placing limits.  I've already seen where milk, bread etc. and basic commodities are being bought on a daily basis by some families.  Seriously,  large families can go through a gallon of milk along with a dozen eggs daily.  No wonder there was a problem getting toilet paper!

How will you cope with shortages?  It will be interesting to see how the younger generation will deal with this.  

I have another praying mantis baby! He is so tiny.  I watched one grow up last year on the plumeria.  Perhaps this little guy will stay around


My tomato plant doesn't look all that great but I've picked one tomato in the past week and there are more getting bigger.  I'm sure I'll toss it when it gets hot and flowers fall off.

Still staying home for the most part.  Neither one of us want to get this virus.  We have enough medical issues already!  Boo went to the groomer this morning and he looks ever so much better.  Our hair salons are beginning to open but I'm sure loyal customers will be taking all the appointments for awhile.  I was getting my hair cut at the Aveda Institute and I'm not sure when or if they'll open.

Our day has been overcast so Jim took advantage of that and washed the truck.  It looks better too!

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
7 May 2020...105 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


These are larger cards from a Pinecone Press Kit.  I love the retro look


The May monthly kit from Wendy Cranford at Luvin' Stampin' features all this lovely Tropical papers and images.  I'm in love...All Stampin' Up! product and I even had the proper, matching card stock.  The pineapple card has some inking on the edges and I rounded the corners


These five are made with just paper!  Quick and easy.  I did add some burlap ribbon to the bottom set of cards



Which one is your favorite of these tropical cards?

No matter what unfolds with Covid 19 make sure you take care of you and those you love.  Do what you have to and stay healthy

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!