It's always a good idea to remove dead skin from our bodies so why not pamper yourself with soothing oils at the same time you scrub!
Mojito Body Scrub
Nothing says self-care like taking excellent care of your skin in a spa-like atmosphere. This combination of brightening and uplifting oils is the perfect treat for yourself.
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon jojoba oil
8 drops lime essential oil
4 drops peppermint essential oil
1. In a small bowl, mix oils and sugar.
2. In shower or bath, apply the sugar scrub in gentle circular motions. Rinse.
Storage: While this recipe is intended for a single, immediate use, you can multiply the amount and store for later use. In larger amounts, the scrub should be kept in a glass container in a dark, cool place.
Vanilla Almond Foot Scrub
Our feet are very sensitive and a bit of pampering will have us walking on the sunny side in no time. A good foot soak, scrub and massage seems to make your whole body happy.
1/4 cup raw, virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup sweet almond oil
1/2 cup whole almonds
1 cup unrefined granulated sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla oil
1. Measure coconut and sweet almond oils into a glass measuring cup. Place cup in simmering hot water bath until coconut oil melts. Remove from hot water bath.
2. Meanwhile, measure almonds and pulse in a food processor or blender into a finely ground meal.
3. Add almonds to melted oils. Add sugar and Vanilla Precious Essentials. Mix thoroughly and place in a pretty jar or tin.
1. Soak feet in a basin of hot water until soft.
2. Rinse feet, pat dry, apply 1 to 2 tablespoons of scrub and massage all over feet and toes.
3. Rinse away almond and sugar granules, massage remaining oil, then wipe dry with paper towels.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cabinet, protected from heat. Good for up to one year.
If you have any questions or need any of the Essential oils just let me know!