Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Alone

Monday morning and we're up early to take Boo to the Vet in Crescent City.  He's getting his teeth cleaned today and possibly having some removed.  I miss him and worry about the procedure.  


Jim is working and for the first time, in a long time, I'm alone!  It feels really weird without my guys in the house...

We picked up Boo around 1600 and he was very groggy.  I think he was glad to see us but he didn't show it.  About an hour after we got home I fed him as instructed and he did eat.  But what he did best was sleep.  Once he peed, I knew he'd be ok.  LOL


Monday night I don't any of us slept well, but we made it through the night.  Tuesday morning, Boo was still under the influence of drugs and pain killers.  He ate breakfast and slept a lot.  We took him for a walk but his heart wasn't in it....

Last night was still iffy on rest.  He was up a couple times and so were we.  But I'm happy to report that he enthusiastically ate breakfast and went for two walks today.  He's back to normal, giving us kisses and barking at the squirrels!

We need to take him back next Monday and I know he'll get a clean bill of health.





1 comment:

  1. Next week Sherri winds up her last week working. I will be staying at home trying to get everything ready to leave in March. Kris is staying with his sister and finishing his last two weeks in school.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!