Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nothing new here

We're enjoying some beautiful weather and yesterday we just stayed home. Jim worked on cleaning the rig (darn old love bugs are hard to remove!) and the truck. I did some laundry which seems to be a daily thing.

We both read some, Jim is reading the latest Ken Follet novel and I'm reading book by Maureen Ash, Murder for Christ's Mass a Templar Knight Mystery.

Forgot to mention that we got diesel fuel the other day for $3.55 a gallon. That's the lowest we've seen in a long while. Hope it continues to go down!

Had spaghetti for dinner last night along with a salad. I chopped up some pork loin for Jim's and I tried Gardein's Tuscan Chick'n. I didn't care for it and won't buy it again. Of course it wasn't really chicken and the taste and consistency wasn't to my liking. And the sauce was something I'd have to get used to. My sauce is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!