Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's Autumn!

Is it Autumn where you are?  Are fall colors showing up?

It's still quite green here and I'm not sure what to expect.  The temperatures are milder but we still have 80+ degree days 


These pictures are from last year when we were in Tupelo and on the Natchez Trace


While living in the south has it's advantages of rarely being bone chilling cold you do have to give up the changing seasons.  Having been raised in Michigan which has four seasons I don't miss the cold, but I sure miss the Autumn colors
 


When I see displays of pumpkins and hay like the photo below I want to decorate!


What about you?  Is fall your favorite season?  How do you celebrate the coming of colder weather?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!