Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ron and Nancy's Little Italy

Slept until 0830 this morning. I guess I need it. Hopefully I'm over the worst part of this 'cold'.

Today was strip the bed day so I got started on that after breakfast while Jim practiced on his dulcimer. The sun was out and it was way to cool for me outside so I stayed inside and did housework.

After lunch we went to Mexico with Anne and Scotty. Anne had a dental appointment and we went along for the ride. Also we picked up some meds for Boo and the guys got some leather to work with...something about straps for the dulcimers.

When Anne was finished we left beautiful downtown Nuevo Progresso and walked across the bridge to the good old USA. It was late in the day and no line at the checkpoint. Soon we were heading north and we stopped at Little Italy for some dinner. We each chose a different dish and all of them smelled heavenly. We had a wonderful meal with our friends.

We got home around 1900 and Boo was glad to see us! It was way past his dinner time :) I got him fed and then I showered. Jim then took his shower and made the bed. Now I'm ready to hit the sack.....hope your day was a good one.



Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. ~Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!