Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

UGH!

Yesterday was a day of work....Jim cleaned out the basement (compartment under the bedroom). Took everything out and cleaned all the nooks and crannies and then put everything back neatly. I did laundry and ironed and did some tossing. Since I bought some new clothes I needed to get rid of something.

We had a nice dinner of grilled steak and zucchini, tomato and cucumber salad, risotto and rustic bread and olive oil. Jim helped with the dishes and the kitchen was tidy in no time.

Today we worked some in the morning. Jim wanted to get the bugs off the front of the rig. While doing that he discovered the roof was 'muddy'. The dust storm the other day must have made the dirty roof messier! I worked in the kitchen. I made up a pancake mix and started another recipe, cherry/walnut bites. But I needed some orange juice to finish it.

Mail caught up with us and I love getting my magazines from our daughter Sonsearae. Jim groans because of the weight but I read them as fast as I want to. :)

After lunch we went to the base to pick up some groceries. We got home in time for coffee and Jim got a call from Ed! That sure was a surprise and Jim enjoyed talking with him. We'll be seeing Ed and Marilyn soon in the Valley.

Dinner was just hot dogs...but they were good...

The weather has been super. Right now it's 56 degrees outside the time is 2140 and the wind is blowing. But during the day we wear shorts and sandles and it may get as warm as 80. This morning when I got up there was condensation on the windows, we haven't seen that in a long while! Humidity!!!! My skin is loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!