Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday....

Do you shop on Black Friday? I don't, I can't think of any reason to join the hordes just to save money. It's nice that I'm in the position to choose. That being said we did go out! Jim needed to have his glasses adjusted. And as long as we were in the neighborhood I went to Whole Foods one more time. They don't have one in the RGV. Jim let me wander the store all by myself.....I was in heaven :)

On the way home we decided to stop and have lunch. Pappadeaux was the place! We've seen it from 410 many times and wondered if it had Cajun or New Orleans food.....it does! I think we've found another favorite restaurant in San Antonio. I had a mixed seafood grill and Jim had mixed fried seafood. It was a bit pricey for lunch but it was sooooooo good!

After lunch we stopped at a Best Buy, Jim was looking for a game. Didn't buy anything. As we were leaving we saw a Container store....never been in one so we checked it out. They sure have a lot of storage solutions for RVers!

Saturday I did laundry and Jim worked outside. We did go out to CVS and Jim picked up some new batteries for the truck.

Today we went to the base for some last minute groceries. Picked up some lunch meat for sandwiches. Also got fuel for our trip to the valley tomorrow. $2.69

We didn't do anything touristy during our two week stay in San Antonio. One problem was gloomy or cold weather. I bet we didn't have but 4-5 days with sunshine and those days we stayed home and enjoyed them. But we'll be back! We like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!