Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Tropical Storm Claudette

 Goodness me! This is a wet tropical storm. I did sleep most of the night but it seems like it rained all night, Saturday night.  Nothing heavy but wave after wave of showers.  Pretty sure this area has had enough rain.  The rain finally dwindled off and sun came out for Sunday afternoon.

Last Friday I started having a back pain.  I thought it was posture related and just carried on.  But it got worse and I now think it was gallbladder related.  In any case sleeping wasn't in the cards for me and because of my pain and restlessness, Jim didn't get much sleep either.  I napped Saturday and Sunday.  Jim slept in Sunday morning.  The pain is still there, seems to get worse when I am upright.

We had plans for Father's Day but we bailed.  Sonsearae and Chris invited us, with permission, to a friends house to celebrate.  Instead, Sonsearae brought some ribs, baked beans and pasta salad for us to enjoy and gifts to her dad.  It was wonderful to see her and she visited for a bit before going to the party.

We have clouds this Monday morning, I guess remnants of Claudette.  Jim has an appointment later with the dentist


                                  Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle or
Shows off a tweet on the fridge or
Saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

Total for the year, 242 cards made


All Stampin' Up!  I used the Tasteful Touches stamps to create the paper and using a template from Jessica Taylor  I made these six cards.
I

This next card is one of my favorites.  Using Fine Art Floral DSP from Stampin' Up!  I also used the paper to decorate the flap of the envelope. The sentiment is from Art Gallery stamps which match the paper


Three more cards from Echo Park Papers

I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend!
All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!