Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Day Trip to St George Island

 

Earlier this month we went to St George Island.  Lovely drive and I can't begin to tell you how nice it was to be near the salt water!  Smelled so good...we both needed some Vitamin Sea.  Now I need a trip to the mountains!  LOL  We both miss traveling but Jim just isn't into driving much anymore (perhaps just locally) and neither of us enjoy the journey much unless it's picturesque.  We had lunch at Paddy's Raw Bar, pretty much our kind of place.  We sat outside and had a tiny view of the bay. 




                                  Handmade cards because:

No one displays an email on the mantle or
Shows off a tweet on the fridge or
Saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

Total for the year, 226 cards made



Isn't this paper lovely?  Stampin' Up! of course.  The template is from Crafty Al, June 20121.  Every month Alicia shares a new template on her YouTube channel.  Usually I have a set made within a couple days!  I used Vanilla cardstock and the paper is Pattern Party Paper, the sentiment is from Tasteful Touches and ink and card mat is Rococo Rose.  Soft and lovely!


Using up so Old SU Paper I made these using the January 2020 template from Crafty Al


Echo Park February 2021 Card kit featuring Carta Bella paper


Do you have any plans for the weekend?  Today I'm stripping the bed...as soon as Jim get's up.  He decided to sleep in today.  The doctor told him to try going for two weeks without a nap to reset his sleeping pattern.  Not sure if it's working!

This afternoon I have my last therapy visit.  I think we're doing something for Father's Day but I'm not sure about it.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!